Thank you so much to Finallypregnant2012 for nominating me for this award! If you have a second, take a minute and click on the link to the blog. Who knows, you may find someone else to follow! It is good to know that through my blogging Willow and Hazel can live on, and that they have many new friends in the Afterlife’s Playground through the amazing people that I have met.
Here are the rules:
1. Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post.
2. Thank the person who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post.
3. Share seven things about yourself:
– I have a mini zoo: 8 parakeets, 6 cats, 2 turtles, 1 dog, and an imaginary spider named George
– I suffered from a condition called pPROM, which caused my water to break at 19w6d
– I am infertile. I can only conceive via IVF
– I have a blogging addition as well as a FB support group addiction!
– My favorite things are otters and sea horses
– I LOVE neon colors, and wear them often
– I spend most of my free time volunteering for the charity Project Sweet Peas, that helped me after I lost my daughters.
4. Pass the award along to 15 favorite bloggers. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award:
Blighted Bellies n Pelvic Dreams
A journey of Life, Loss, Hope and Strength
rainbow baby maker
Let the hormone ride begin!
end of my rainbow
of Mice and Men
My Miracle, My Angels